Duncan SY1031 Burnished Bronze Metallic Glaze (4 oz.)
River Craft Ceramics
Regular price $5.60
Give your pieces a muted, light bronze sheen with Burnished Bronze!
- Subtle metallic with a slight filigree effect
- Great for accenting or solid coverage
- Can be combined with other Duncan glazes to create unique effects
- Fires to cone 04
Polish up your pieces with Duncan's Metallic Glazes! This must-have collection of specialty glazes is perfect for adding the subtle strength and beauty of the metallic sheen to your work. Use Metallic Glazes for all-over solid color or accenting.
1. Apply 3-4 flowing coats to witness cone 04 bisque.
2. Fire to cone 04.
3. Do not fire with greenware or other glazes.
4. Clean brushes and work area with water. Wipe rims of jars and insides of lids.
5. Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
1. Metallic Glazes are applied to cone 04 bisque, then fired to cone 04 (SY1024 Antique Pewter fires to shelf cone 06).
2. These Specialty Glazes are not formulated to be fired with greenware, as the greenware fumes will damage the glaze and ruin the finish.
3. Great for use as a Raku glaze.
Health and Safety
Not for use on dinnerware. Label contains cautionary warning. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Always consult label before use.